Wednesday 9 February 2011

"It's a pity to waste a WHOLE montecristo..."

I've not updated this in a while but i've been working on my landscape blockout. it's been a bit frustrating at times to get the individual areas to flow into each other very well. But I think it's really coming together now after some help from Stean and Dash and a rethink.
Should all be blocked out in a timely fashion. Then I can get cracking on some serious modelling.
I also need to give the main town hall building a bit of a reworking. to make it more of a focal point. perhaps i'll give it 44 floors (not counting the mezzanine).


Thar she blows!

B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if those little townspeople worry about that hayuge rock in the top left corner... Nah they probably have rogue cows being eatten by mountain lions to worry about.

Rob said...

and they're in the mountains too. they've got the japanese giant hornets to worry about.

Lottie said...

Hey he has a point, why don't you build some construction thing there like they are mining out some of the rocks or simply holding that rock up due to fear of it falling on them :P